Hi! I’m Yael, Virtual Assistant and freelance writer/editor, and I want to help YOU.
Are you a solopreneur or blogger? How’s your to-do list?
Do you feel like you have too many tasks than you can ever get done?
Do you wish someone could just take care of the details efficiently so that you could spend your time doing the creative things you actually enjoy?
That’s where I come in.
I want your business to succeed, and I want to help you get there!
Check out my services to see if any of them can help you!
If you have any questions, contact me and I’d be happy to answer them!
Yael is a pleasure to work with. She is well versed in SEO, WordPress and all things Social Media. Yael handles assigned tasks professionally and with ease as well as looks for ways to help make my business grow. Her organizational skills and dedication have been a wonderful asset. –Tracy Kistler, The Uncoordinated Mommy
Blog Website Setup
General Assistance Retainer Packages
Email and Inbox Management
Want to start your own blog or website but don’t know where to start? Are you not much of a “techie” but love creating content? Do you need help and direction to know what to do next? I can help get your site under way!
- Hosting Setup and Management
- WordPress Design & Site Management (may include price of theme, depending on your preferences)
- Blog Framework Setup
Prices may vary depending on your needs, so contact me for a free consultation!
Pinterest is a visual search engine. It’s all about 2 things: Images and Keywords. Your images need to be gorgeous, your text needs to be clear, and ideally, you want branded Pinterest graphics that will make your images stand out and be recognized as yours! And your profile, boards, and pins have to contain keywords that reflect your branding and your niche.
Pinterest can be a HUGE traffic driver to your website if you have the right strategy. I can help you work out your strategy, create Pinterest graphics that fit with your brand, and manage your Pinterest for you so that you can stay hands-off while watching your traffic grow!
All monthly Pinterest packages will begin with a Strategy Session, where we’ll discuss what exactly you want to achieve with Pinterest.
*For all Pinterest Management and Scheduling packages, a Tailwind account is required.
Pinterest Audit and Strategy
I will audit your Pinterest account and offer suggestions and strategies, based on what your goals are for your business. Included in the audit is:
- The 4 Point Plan for Profile Power Up
- Board audit
- Board recommendations based on niche
- Group board recommendations in your niche
- Schedule and strategy recommendation (based on Tailwind)
- Detailed report using video and PDF
I will optimize your Pinterest profile and boards for better reach!
- Review your account
- 4 Point Profile Power Up
- Enable Rich Pins if necessary
- Create a custom bio with relevant keywords and links
- Optimize up to 100 boards with keyword-rich descriptions for Pinterest SEO
- Upgrade your profile look by rearranging your boards for most relevance
This is the basic scheduling plan for someone who wants a basic Pinterest presence but still wants to stay hands-off.
- Once a week pinning of new blog posts
- 20-30 pins per day (a mix of your own Pins and high-quality niche-relevant pins)
- Basic analytics report at the end of every month
This will be full Pinterest management and strategy.
- Once a week pinning of new blog posts
- 20-30 pins per day
- Applying and pinning to group boards in your niche to boost traffic and exposure, including those of influencers.
- Following influencers in your niche
- Finding relevant Tailwind Tribes to join
- Full analytics report at the end of the month, including Pinterest analytics, Tailwind analytics, and what’s working for you vs. what we need to adjust.
I can create high-quality Pinterest graphics that fit with your brand. Pinterest graphics are $4 each.
Photos or a stock photo subscription must be provided by the client if they aren’t free stock images.
General Assistance and Time Management
Do you feel like you don’t have enough hours in the day? Do you need to manage your time better and don’t know where to start? I can help you! I can streamline your workflows, cut down on extraneous tasks, and more! If you just need a helping hand to take the load off, I’m here for you! My rates start at $35/hr. You can check out my list of blog and website related tasks here.
You can also get a discount and buy a certain amount of hours on retainer. Retainer hours are paid by Paypal in advance of the work. When you are close to reaching your limit, I will alert you in case you want to buy more hours.
5 hours = $200
10 hours = $375
20 hours = $700
Feel free to contact me for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Management Services
There’s so much I can do to help with your content, including:
- Roundups. I can source blog posts for you, compile the links, and give you beautiful collage images for your post, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Roundups will start at $15, depending on the number of links and what images you’d like.
- Pinterest images. I can create a high-quality Pinterest image for your post that fits with your brand. Pinterest images are $4 each.
- Post updating. I can update your posts with internal links, affiliate links, and Click-to-Tweets. $15 per post or contact me for my packages.
- Editing and proofreading posts. I can edit and proofread your blog posts so they’ll look and sound professional!
- Editorial calendar management.
- Formatting and scheduling blog posts.
- Topic and keyword research.
- Content Creation. Need a blog post to fill in your content calendar? I can write a blog post for you starting from $50 for 500 words.
Email and Inbox Management Services
Using MailChimp, Convertkit, or Mailerlite (options for your preferred email provider), I can format your email newsletters, send them out, and manage your lists!
I can also manage your inbox, answer your emails and set aside high priority emails for you every day.
Email packages start at $125 a month for 4 email newsletters (your content which I format), a weekly download of all email addresses to an Excel file, and general maintenance. Please contact me on the form below for more details. Individual email newsletters are $30/email.
Inbox management packages start at $300/month for basic clean-up and inbox maintenance. Contact me for more details.
I am super organized and great at coordinating!
- Data entry
- Market research
- Spreadsheets and slideshows
- File organizing and management
- Maintain your calendar
Coming soon…social media management!
Contact me for more information!